should you break up with someone when...?

should you break up with someone when you become a totally different person and not like yourself with them anymore. i've become a jealous person and thats not me, i've become insecure...thats also not me, we fight and get hostile toward one another quite frequently.

we recently had a baby together. its hard and we both want to make it work. but really, lately i've been thinking about the "other fish in the sea" cause i'm sick of being insecure and jealous.

how do you solve jealousy? cause i cant figure it out.

Favorite Answer

Believe me dear, it is not easy to cure jealousy. It's a natural instinct when you feel threatened by someone else who is moving in on your territory, I know that sounds kind of far fetched, but it's true. You just need to remember, that you've become a totally different person because you really care for this guy. You like him so much that you don't want him to think about other girls in a romantic way. It's going to happen with any guy you meet when you start to get serious.

There is no reason for you to be insecure. If he wanted to be with another girl, he would be. But, he chose you. That means you're worth a lot more to him than you think you are!