Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

need to lose 15 lbs, what u think?

and YES i do need to lose the weight!!!

Update:

hey ok well im really self consious with my body and im sick of it!! im 16,135 lbs, 5'6. i really wanna weigh 120 pounds or something like that. i want to be a weight where when i wear clothes they look really nice and everything. i can never wear a regular shirt and jeans cuz it looks bad on me. i just started taking lipo 6 (diet pill) but i dont think it will work. well i do work out for like 1 hour twice a week but its not doing anything, i really need to loose these pounds before school which starts september 1st. please help me i hate my body sooooo much!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you are really commited, then cut out all food with artificial sugar in it, you can still have all kinds of meat, even bacon, full dinners, there is no end to how much food you can eat as long as you do not eat any artificial sugar crap. Instead of drinking pop, drink 100% natural juices, or look for drinks sweatened with cane sugar, it will sya it on the bottle, they are suprisingly common. Combine this with cardio exercises like jogging two or three times a week for a month or so and you should be at your goal weight. Just remember to push yourself past whats comfortable when your jogging. Your body only starts actually burning fat after you feel like you cant run anymore, so that is the time where you have to push the hardest and hang in there for those extra couple laps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok,first:DON'T TAKE DIET PILLS!they don't work and they put bad bad stuff in your body.

next,if u really want to loose wait,you have to change your diet to healthy foods.no more McDonald's,no more sugary snacks,no more fried food,no more chips,no more pop.

next, if your fat is mostly in your stomach area,do about 20 sit ups a day,gradually doing five more each week.you will probably loose at most,fifteen pounds, but know that there is no quick fix for loosing wait

and the only healthy way to loose wait is through healthy diet and exercise.if u don't loose 15 pounds by school,don't be discouraged because that is a lot of wait to loose in about a month.so just keep trying.it will eventually fall off(within 3 months)and know that your happy with your body and you lost it in a healthy way.

oh,and dont go back to your old ways after you loose the wait or it will just come right back.

hope this helps :)

• 1 decade ago

I know exactly what you mean! I'm 5'3, and i weighed 125 lbs, and i felt so bad. Then I used this website and dropped 28 pounds in 3 months. But i looked good after only a few weeks. http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/

copy and paste it, and register a free account. You just put in your age, height, weight, and how much you wanna loose or gain per week. then when you eat something, you can search it in the search bar and record it in your history. this site tells you how many calories a day you should eat to loose weight. good luck :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your weight is normal, try and work out more and swap out some of your remaining fat for muscle.

Also it's real easy to eat right too, just drink lots of water, eat generous amounts of fruits and vegetables, and lean meats. You can even eat things like white carbs in moderation. Stay away from diet soda too, just drink more water instead.

And don't use pills, the quickest and easiest method is also the least effective, the least safe, and the most temporary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1 hour? twice a week??

that's not enough!

you have to work really hard and at least burn 700 calories daily!!

----------------------------------------------------------

i've found a web site that pays you for searching the web!

well it's not real money but it is digital money it's like points but in this web site there is an online store that sells Ipod's, PSP's, iPod's touch, music, Gift cards, Books and much more!

you can redeem the points you earn for these type of prizes!

when you search the web using their toolbar you get the same results as Google and Ask.com and you get paid, it's easy and free, you don't need a credit card nor nothing, just your email address!

it's easy!

i am about to get an iPod touch!

and i joined it like 1 week ago!!!

if you sign up they give you 3 points to start for free!

hurry!

this is the link!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/41318

this is not spam, this is the real me

Simon P

Source(s): P90X
  • 4 years ago

you shouldn't be attempting to losse weight as you're a competent weight to your top at 118-a hundred and twenty#. do no longer eat too few energy which you're no longer getting ideal nutrition nor ideal volume of energy. do slightly diagnosis on the cyber web to verify what the correct volume of energy is for a individual of your top, weight and age.

• 1 decade ago

if it makes u feel im 14 n i weight 130

so ur finee

• 1 decade ago

Well,I don't think that you need to loose weight and you need to learn to love your body hun(:.

Source(s): an old friend
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pills dont work !!!

you should just exercise 20 minutes a day and just drink water !!!

• 1 decade ago

no you dont

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.