Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

About my Best friend.....?

ok so my best friend is kind of a goodie goodie and im fine with that....some times shes a little anoying and shes kind of a nerd but i can deal with that....but the only thing is is that my family isnt so goodie goodie my parents smoke and my mom gives tattoos....my friend just freaks out over this stuff and it kinda makes me feel bad cuz i dont care so much about it.....i really love the jonas brothers and so does she but i love them because they really do inpire me and she only really likes them for there looks and only joes looks....im the type of person who likes to have alot of friends but one BEST friend and i wish she could be but i sorta want a new one that i can tell EVERYTHING to and also likes JB...i have NO idea what to do and i really need help...were can i get the best friend that i want...or make my best friend i have know less of a goodie goodie..PLEASE HELP and no hate comments about the jonas brothers please

Favorite Answer

Haven't you heard opposites attract you and your friend are different she is a goodie goodie and your not so goodie goodie that does not mean you can't be friends. Don't let this affect your relationship as friends you shouldn't try to change her and you shouldn't change for no one. If she is always there for you and has been a good friend don't lose a BEST friend for something stupid. good friends are easy to find BEST friends not so easy think about it.. hope this helped at least a little bit. good luck

Best friend, like a spouse or boy/girlfriend, means accepting the person for who and everything they are. My best friend also is a goodie goodie and hates smoking, but my dad smokes. I don't care that he's naive and rude about it, that's who he is. Talk to them about it if you want, but be okay with them being naive and liking what they like for whatever reason because if you don't I think it shows a lack of confidence. Remember, if you like JB because they inspire you, great. You don't need her to. Trust me.

How do the Jonas Brothers 'inspire' you?

I would love to know the answer to that. It's not a hate comment, I would just really like to know because if you can't answer it then you are just like your friend who likes them for their looks...

Anyway, if you two really like each other you will overcome your differences. She will grow up and realize that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and blissful ignorance. If she can't accept you and your family for who you are, then she is not a true friend and you can do better than that.

sorry to tell you this but best friends aren't that easy to come by. but a best friend is someone who are never afraid to tell things to because you know they will still love you and won't judge you. if you have any doubts that this girl is your best friend then she is definitely not your best friend, especially if she is judging you about your family. you can never change her so you shouldn't even try that. just keep making new friends and you will eventually meet the perfect best friend for you. and when you do find that person make sure you appreciate them and love them so you never lose them. nothing compares to having a best friend that you can rely on for everything. hold onto them tight when you have them, they are one of the best things that the world can give you.

Source(s): i have the two best friends i could ever ask for

okay wow what i can say is you can't just pick out a best friend and say that's your best friend can't do it it won't work out it will just happen useally a best friend for life is someone you meet at the first straight up like when you guys where crawling or when you guys where in kindergarden those are your best friends for life so i hope that helps...

You're seriously inspired by the ***** ******* jonas brothers?

lol... what defines a real , true friend?

sounds to me that you are not real with her, apparently you dont want to be friends, so tell her tough girl...!!!