what should i do about my ex?

about a month ago my ex told me that it was over after 2 years of dating. she left me for someone else because that person was supposedly very nice.she broke total contact with me. i couldn't even get through a freaking phone call or even see her. 2 weeks later she started calling me and i asked her why??? she told me that she stopped talking to me so i could get over her quickly but she herself couldn't get over me. and now shes wants to be with. she tells me that she misses me a lot and that she made a mistake. i asked her to leave the guy, but at the same time doesn't want to because she thinks im not going to trust her anymore..... Im very confused about everything. i really don't know if i should continue to talk to her or just tell her that its better just to go our separate ways. i hear that she is in an anxiety state. but i really don't know what to do....PLEASE HELP!

• Ella
    Favorite Answer

Hmm...this is tricky.

I think it comes down to doing one of two things: breaking up or making up.

I don't want to sound cheesy, but "do what your heart tells you."

If you want to make up with her, it's going to be a very slow process that will require lots of communication. You'll need to get across to her that she has to trust that you do trust her and you're willing to forgive her if she'll just trust you. Make sure, however, that if you take this option, you really feel like you still love her and you really can get past what she's done. She hurt you and it's certainly been on your mind. Now she's kind of stringing you along. Put a stop to her stringing you along, one way or another.

If you want to break up with her, I would give it some thought but try to do it pretty soon. Don't let this drag out...it's already messy and with time, it's just going to get worse.

Whatever you do, don't try to get revenge or hurt her, even if she really deserves it. You'll just create more drama that will ultimately only come back to haunt and hurt you. It will just embarrass you later when you look back on it. If you're choosing to let her go, try not to let yourself hang on spiteful feelings, but slowly let her pass from your thoughts...unfriend her on Facebook, take her out of your contacts, and let her fall out of sight, out of mind.

From a female's point of view, I would let her go. She sounds like she is playing with your heart. She obviously is confused and unsure of what she wants. She left you for someone else whom she found out a few weeks later that you were actually better than they were. Or maybe it just didn't work out with him and she doesn't want to be alone. Maybe you will always be the rebound if you give into her. I know games are horrible, but maybe you need to tell her that you both need to date around awhile and make sure the feelings you have for one another are real because obviously she is unsure of you or she would not have left you in the first place. On the other hand, if you date around some too she will get a taste of what that felt like and leave her to wonder. So if you actually do get back together, she will know you can go out and find another just as easily as she. But seriously, she sounds a little unstable and you shouldn't put up with it. I know it is hard to end such a long relationship, but it would be better now than 10 more years down the road to find out she is not so easy to please.

You both need some time to think. You need to think about if you want to get back with her after this bout of confusion, and she needs to think about the situation as well. Tell her that, and that after a week of thinking, you can meet up and she can tell you if she is going to leave him and what she wants, and you can tell her what you're thinking. Now, as to what to think about- she might have really just made a mistake, and a second try could be just the thing to do. You have to decide whether to give her the chance or not. A period of thinking should help you to decide.

i think you should both move your separate ways.. she sounds like she is keeping you around as her safety net for when things dont work out with this other guy. You say you guys had been together over 2 years.. why would she break such long and deep rooted relationship for some random guy if she really cared? I think she is really confused and you dont deserve to be treated that way.... I think if you got back with her it would only go downhill and she would end up hurting and confusng you further.

to be honest if she loves you truelly then she should be able to trust you and know that you trust her and she should leave the guy. girls sometimes need to get out there just to see what a wonderfull guy they have right infront of them. Yes you might be mad at her and confussed but, if she isn't willing to come back to you without him she doesn't really want you maybe he isn't giving her what she needs and she wants to use you possibly get her fix then leave you again. Just be honest with her if you trust her and love her tell her that and good things will come out of it. I fell in love with another ater being with my ex for almost 3 year we were going to get married in the summer and all, and i hated hurting him but i truely love someone else, and i moved closer to be with him, we have our fights online but we make up cuase love each other and we communicate. he still lives 2 hours away and in the states but were working on it slowly. Just be honest with yourself and her if you both love each other it will come.

Get on the bus and go down to 1st street ask around for a guy named nono mucha show him her picture and address and leave 100 bucks under the street lamp it will all be taken care of :)

Source(s): www.google.com

She doesn't want to leave the guy because she doesn't think you will trust her??! Wow. Why should you trust someone who is doing NOTHING to earn it?? Move on.

forget her

once a cheater always a cheater

trust is everything in a relationship

once trust is lost, trust is lost forever

good luck

peace our

go separate ways. you gotta have more self respect. if she left you then she could do it again and you can do better if she treats you like that

thats all bullshit, u should not talk to her to 2 weeks and see how she feels

if i were u i would just find someone else, if she did it once, she will probably do it again...