Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

What personality do women prefer?

A funny nice guy who does not like to fight but is not a push over or a tough serious guy that fights and does not take any crap?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Personally, i like i guy that has agood personality. Someone who is loyal, sensitive, and and can make you laugh. Somebody who can make you be completely happy and totally enjoy yourself by just being with him, without any reference to your body. and someone who loves you for who you are, not because you have preferable physical body parts.

out of your choices i would choose the first type, but i advice you to just be yourself, dont try to take a new personality :)

• 1 decade ago

A funny nice guy who doesn't like to fight, but will stand up for what he thinks is right.

He wont let his woman walk all over him all the time. :)

• 1 decade ago

Every girl is different. Personally, I love a guy with a good sense of humor because I love to laugh. I don't want a guy who's constantly getting into fights or arguments because I don't want him to constantly try to fight or argue with me.

• 1 decade ago

I will prefer the second one provided the fight is for proper reason and does not take any crap

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Definitely the first guy.

GOtta have a sense of humor and guys that show weaknesses [but not too much like a pushover of course] is cute. it shows they are not afraid to be human and make mistakes

• 1 decade ago

Funny nice guy! :P

• 1 decade ago

Sure, but we always like a little bad boy attitude too[:

If you can make me laugh you are awesome:D

• 1 decade ago

First one!!! but i prefer somewhere in the middle of that...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.