What anime would fit me since I'm tall?

I'm planning to join a cosplay event this coming month and I still I don't know what anime character will I cosplay. I'm tall - 5'5. Can you suggest any anime character that would fit me. I'm a girl but it's okay if you suggest a boy xD

I want a serious answer please x]

Your help would be highly appreciated :D

You can suggest as many as you can. hehehe

thank you very much x]

Favorite Answer

5'5 isn't that tall, you could pass off as most characters easily (unless you're talking about REALLY short characters. Like Yachiru from Bleach. Or unless you're going with other cosplayers as a group, in which case you height should preferably be more or less proportionate to the other characters.

Your choice of characters shouldn't be based so much on height, but more of one you'll be able to pull off cosplaying better or resemble more.

(Or if you wanna be lazy, the above + easy costume - e.g. characters that wear normal everyday clothes.)

I think it's more important to focus on the quality of the costume and getting "in character". Don't worry so much about your height!

Hope this helps and that you have a good time at the cosplay event. :>

Lovely Complex, the story that revolves around a tall girl and a short boy, going for the girl should be a smart way to use your height in cosplay.

Source(s): Captain HurrDurr C. Loltard
  • J

Hinamori Momo from Bleach

Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach

Soifon from Bleach

Nami from One Piece

Source(s): I"m not sure..about these but I hoped I helped out by .01%
  • Jazka

Sakaki - Azumanga Daioh

Kotetsu Isane - Bleach

Fai,Kurogane and Yuuko...all are from Tsubasa Chronicle and Kisame from naruto...good luck with finding a cosplay ^.^

love complex it's perfect she's a tall girl with orange hair.