? asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

Weird dream needing interpretation?

I had a really crazy dream last night I was wondering if someone could interpret? So here it goes. I drempt that I was some sort of beetle with multiple eyes and both female and male human sex organs. I walked on the air and ate clouds. I jest kept walking until I came to a room of nude men and women all masturbating to a picture of Mario Latinaro (a weird kid at school). I than transformed into some sort of water being and turned everyone into the room into fire, extinguishing them immediately. After this happened I fell from the sky into a mansion similar to that of the playboy mansion, became human and had sex with over 1000 women. What does this mean?

• Mr. X
    Favorite Answer

They probably don't mean anything, just a dream. There are all sorts of claims and conjectures about what dreams mean, mostly based on wish-fulfillment or fears. It's intriguing to think about because the events of our recent lives seem to play out in our dreams in odd ways, but the "theories" of interpretation are merely someone's opinion and not based on anything substantial or objective or scientific.