Can prepaid cell phones without parents knowing?

Hi, im wanting to know if there was a way to get a cheap phone i can text on without parental premission to buy it. Im getting tired of my parents reading through my texts, then questioning me about every one. Oh and then they take it from me for weeks over stupid things as a punishment...Anyways i was wanting to know what kind of prepaid phone that would be the cheapest and easyest to text on. And where i could purchase it. Thanks.

Update:

Oh and im 14 if that matters..

Update 2:

i dont give them a reason to go through my texts, i havent done anything wrong to make them go throught them...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go with Virgin Mobile or Verizon, they have cheap phones and cheap unlimited texting plans. and you don't have to be a certain age to buy a cell phone, or have your parents know about it, just make sure you have the money to do it!

Source(s): I have bought Verizon pre-paid and Virgin Mobile phones for the same reason.
  • 5 years ago

That's not that great an idea. Why piss off your parents for something so pointless? They'll find out at some point. Where will you charge it? When will you use it? What if your friends mention your number or say "I'll call him on his cell" when they pick up the phone? What if it rings around them? You can go to Target or Walmart or any of those stores and buy a prepaid phone. Technically, you're supposed to be 18 still, but it's just prepaid. Be sure that the prepaid service you choose lets you refill it (pay for minutes) at a store instead of online with a credit card. Virgin, T-Mobile, and many of the main carriers do.

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?kXTu
  • 1 decade ago

Get a cheap Virgin Mobile phone. They have a great texting unlimited texting plan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

i think that you should just go to google then type in verizon prepaid phones and then you will find all the good phones that you could possibly want for free or for a dollar or for a penny

• 1 decade ago

the ones at Target.

dont get tracfone.

get virgin mobile !

there phones are for $20 !

• 1 decade ago

Stop giving your parents a reason to go through your texts.

• 1 decade ago

make a boy frind.it easy to get u r needs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.