If the world was ending and everyone was going to die in exactly 3 hours....?

what would you do?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

pray & repent for all my sins

• 1 decade ago

Probably nothing, just sit there and cry about it lol. Or I would try to find a place where I wouldnt die, even though I would lol.

I actually had a dream the world was ending because the sun came close to earth like in The Knowing and I found an underground thing and everyone died accept for me! :0

• 1 decade ago

Enjoy my last moments with my friends/family by having an end of the world party.

• 1 decade ago

I would go to the hottest girl i know grab her ***, run away, head over the skatepark and do some crazy **** ive never done before, go home smoke a big fat joint with some tequila and listen to Cypress Hill for the rest of my time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

invite all the friends and family i love to my house and have a end of the world party. And at the party i would tell the guy i like that i like him LOL and maybe something good will happen [;

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Y!A for 3 hours

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Id do cocain again because it was the best feeling in the world. (very addicting, dont do it). Then Id take my Remington 700 to the top of the Cut in the hill on the Kentucky side of CIncinnati and start shooting tires out on cars driving fast so they flip.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hide... if everybody knew that the world was ending, it would be utter chaos outside. I'd rather sit in a cold, dark room than get trampled by a frenzied crowd or killed in some other way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd propose to the girl I love, and get married. But hopefully that would only take like 30 mins because then we could **** the rest the time.

• 1 decade ago

Find a partner and make love to her for the last three hours.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would go outside with my guitar and hit everyone in the head along with my hunting knife in case. Arm myself with a nice assault rifle too.

And than at the end get my family together to discuss something's I've never told them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.