Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

what are my chances of having a baby girl?

According to what i have read and heard,depending on when you have sex,you are more than likely to have a certain gender. Ok,i had a positive OPK yesterday at 2pm,had sex that night around 10pm....tonight i tested and my OPK is getting lighter,no longer as dark as it was. So I am assuming that i ovulated sometime today....with that being said would i more than likely have a Boy? is there still a chance for tha girl?

This is assuming i AM pregnant! Thanks

Update:

For you Dumb Little Kids that are downing me,its called the Shettles method! ReSearch it Idiots! And Paige,you need help telling somebody you want them to Die! Shyt Grow Up!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not a little child and I can tell you it's ALWAYS 50/50

Shettles method (as well as all other "methods") have all been disproven by scientific studies.

Sorry, 50/50 chance.

I hope you get your BFP though! Good luck!

and to whoever said you should die....wtf was that about?

• 1 decade ago

Isn't it a 50/50 chance for either a boy or a girl. At least that is what I learned in biology using the Punnett square.

• 1 decade ago

The time of day in which you have sex has nothing to do with whether you have a boy or girl. It's all in the chromosomes.

• 1 decade ago

it's a 50/50 chance you really can't pick what you have no matter what you have you will be happy with what ever you have i promise

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ella
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

50%. Every time you have a child, 50%, no matter what.

• 1 decade ago

its 50/50 stupid...go back to 5th grade science class time of day and that sh!t has NOTHING to do with it at all

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.