How did the Mariah Carey-Eminem feud start?

I saw Mariah's video and I heard Eminems the warning. But there's no way Mariah would just randomly have someone dress up like Eminem and make fun of him out of nowhere. *Random* I hate when people call "Eminem" M&M, that's so embarrassing when people say that. It's like old people trying to text using LOL, ROFLCOPTER and LMAO.

Oh yeah, I want to hear, who you guys think won the feud. Mariah and Nick or Eminem. Let me know.

• Favorite Answer

Eminem made some (mainly rude) references to Mariah in some of his songs. I think they started in the earlier 2000's like the first person said.

I don't know if Mariah actually dated Eminem, but he claims to have nude photos of her to prove it.

And if they did, I think he was really into her, or is he one of those annoying guys who want to prove that they're right and that she's a fake.

I think Nick is being as mature as you can be in this situation- defending his wife, and telling Eminem to back off without totally getting into the fight.

In my opinion, Eminem picks fights with the weirdest people! Moby, Christina A., Mariah Carey-Cannon, Nick Cannon...?

It looks like Mariah is going to keep denying, and Eminem is going to back off, then pester her some more.

So technically, Nick and Mariah will win by making Eminem look like an obsessive weirdo.

Source(s): watching celebrity tv specials, and observing scandal damge control by celebrities.

Eminem Mariah Carey Beef

K so this is what I think.

Eminem and Mariah dated and all that crap.

But when they broke up, Mariah denied that she ever went out with Eminem, and that's how the feud started.

If they didn't date, why would Eminem say he did? Why would he be so pissed off? Like it just doesn't make sense. The song "Warning" by Eminem KILLED mariah. I know Nick is upset this whole situation because he's dissing his wife, but maybe he should actually consider what really happened? So I'm pretty sure Eminem won the feud.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I saw Mariah's video and I heard Eminems the warning. But there's no way Mariah would just randomly have someone dress up like Eminem and make fun of him out of nowhere. *Random* I hate when people call "Eminem" M&M, that's so embarrassing when people say that. It's like...

Source(s): mariah carey eminem feud start: https://shortly.im/FNxQv

It all started when Mariah and Eminem had a one night stand (which Eminem descibes in his song Warning) and she denies it right after. in the early 2000's Eminem began dissing her in some of his songs and finally Mariah fired back making the song "obsessed". And Eminem's song came out after the song & video because he's done with her **** (excuse the language). And frankly, i think Eminem did a fantastic job showing who's boss. :))

anyway, if you listen to "Warning" again, he talks about how Mariah claims she was drunk while having that one night stand and found him "gross".

but yeah, i think Eminem won the feud, or at least he should.

The song "Bagpipes from Baghdad".

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter who lost or won. For one thing, I don't even think it's over and for another think it's all bullsh*t. These grown adults are FILTHY rich, but are getting into a fight about who banged who...

Eminem I could understand trying to start something, but Mariah Carey (aka the woman of my dreams that I lost respect for after marrying one of the biggest jokes although respectable, Nick Cannon)? C'mon she's better than that...

Why does this woman play with these little boys?

Eminem made a couple of songs in the early 2000s dissing Mariah like in Superman.

• Max M

Eminem has all the time in the world to diss Mariah and Nick. He has many years of experiences in beefs. He will win.

• I thought it was because they were supposed to have dated and now she denies it.

BTW, older people do use LOL and LMAO, there's nothing wrong with it, but anyone who uses ROFLCOPTER is just a try hard.