is xbox live fun to play and is it worth the money?

give me some awsers ??

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Yeah Dude Lots Of Fun.

You'll Meet New People And Test Your Gaming Skills.

Xbox LIVE is Mostly Known For LIVE.

Worth It.

Source(s): Me!
  • 1 decade ago

If you like playing against other live people, and if you have a netflix account, then yes. Because watching movies (netflix on demand) thru your xbox is a great thing and beating the bejesus out of others on xbox live is also fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is if you look after it and dont play it for more than 6 - 7 hours straight and if it does my friend told me he wrapped it in a blanket and put something hard under it and it started working again,but i would go for PS3 because it has better quality picture and internets free.

• 1 decade ago

Xbox live is not playable, you only play through it.

And yes most games are enjoyable online except Halo 3.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hell yes. Xbox live pretty much unlocks half of the games you have. ONLINE play. Sometimes you think you need to play against living, breatheing people.

• 1 decade ago

yeah it is, based on how much it is for what you get, 50 bux a year, you can get on 24/7, play as much as you want, and sometimes you can even download free movies and tv shows, and microsoft is soon to be adding facebook and twitter soon, so you can have more fun.

• 1 decade ago

yes it is very fun to play and it is worth the money. especially if u have cod

• 1 decade ago

yea 360 is cool and u get free month of live when u sign up so i depends when u lose ur month then u got to get a card to redeem it to be back on live

• 1 decade ago

It is so worth it, playing with friends, meeting and beating people from around the world, IT"S GREAT!!!!!

Source(s): Have it
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope it just wastes time, nice icon looks like mine haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.