Kingdom Hearts 1 - Atlantica. I can't seem to get to Triton's Palace. How do I get past the current?

I can't find the Dolphin haha.

Favorite Answer

The dolphin is pretty quick, so the only way to catch it is to set up an ambush. Since its swimming route is just one big circle, once you spot it somewhere, even momentarily, you should just wait in that location for the dolphin to return.

Gah, I've played this game 2 years ago . First, you need to find a dolphin, in one of the maps with monsters and arrows..i think? It's pretty hard to find, it's usually swimming below. Make sure you defeat all the monsters first or you can't press the triangle and ride it. Later on the game, you can earn an ability that allows you to swim through the currents.

I think you need to block the current at that part. For a complete walkthrough, go to gamefaqs.com. .

Source(s): www.gamefaqs.com