how to make the mercedes supercharger louder?

i have a 2004 e fifty five amg, i want to know what do i have to do to make the supercharger much more audiable then it is now

Favorite Answer

Look dude dont listen to these faggsse, they are just Jelous. you have a very nice car. I have a C230 Kompressor and I love the sound of it too wenn i realy push the car to it limits. I you want to make the supercharger louder you will put your self in to big problems, just go into Mercedes benz dealer and tell them I want an AMG exaust system if you allready have one then go to some were alse and modifie it more(illegaly ) so your engine and supercharger make more noise (in the exaust sys.) .if your province or country is realy strickted in exaust sounds I recomond to you not to do it but its all your choice.

E55 Amg Supercharger

Other have answered your question adequatetly, so there is nothing more that I can add.

Nima, it's an E55..it ALREADY HAS the AMG exhaust. How are those others being jealous (not jelous)? They're stating a simple fact that the E55 is designed a certain way. They're also telling him it can cause problems, which you essentially repeated.

My advice to ANYONE, don't listen to some guy who can't even spell WHEN.

• André

Mercedes-Benz spent millions of Euro making the E55 AMG as quiet as possible at the highest possible speed. Be happy that the car can do 150mph and offer peace and quiet at the same time.

If you want a loud supercharger, sell the E55 and buy Lotus Exige. That'll give you plenty of supercharger whine to make your ears bleed.

You can't do it without causing problems. Mercedes engineers spend a lot of time making them quiet, and if you modify them in any way you're asking for trouble.

Custom exhaust will make the engine noise louder without risking an exploded Kompressor.