ME!
Lv 4
ME! asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

All Raw fans? (Be honest)?

after last nights show. Do you still think Raw is better than Smackdown? I think Smackdown surpassed them as soon as the draft was final IMO.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I will be honest. RAW has the bigger names, but SmackDown seems to have the better show and storylines.

• DONNIE
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm a fan of Raw but a bigger fan of Smackdown, so I think it's better.

Right now though, Jeff Hardy is the champ on Smackdown. I kind of prefer Raw right now just because of that.

• 1 decade ago

Raw was the best untill the WWE Championship and The World Championship changed hands, thats when it sort of turned even, but Raw is still a lot better,

• 1 decade ago

no actually WWE weakening i mean heck all the good guys like Elijah Burkes, Taz, Mick Foley, Bobby Lashley, Booker T, Victoria, Stevie Richards, and real professionals went over to TNA and all they had recently from TNA is Gail Kim and their returning Christian Cage and Eugiene. all real wrestlers going to TNA but i dont watch Smackdown but i do watch Raw now days its more like watching Looney Tunes because there is no real action or entertainment

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They've both been losing its luster for me and I've been a fan since the days of Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior. It's just not as engaging anymore. IMO

• 1 decade ago

Tonights show was horrible!Smackdown is better who knows ECW might be better now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.