Does this mean that she likes me?

When I hang out with this girl and we are by ourselves she always dresses in nice clothes (nice top, and skirt). But when we are hanging out with other people she always wears casual clothes (jeans, shirt, and/or hoodie). If she dresses nicely when she and I are hanging out alone is she trying to say that it is a date?

Maybe she is b/c usually when a girl dresses nice...that means she is trying to impress you!! You should talk to her about it & see if she is on the same page.....that is the only way to find out the truth!! Hope this helps!! :]

Source(s): I'm a girl (DUH)

well it hard to tell does she behave differently or sit closer to you and always looking at you when you're talking. it not a good idea to presume she might or might not like you just on how she dress. that and we don't know the person they might be really shy/scared a wants you to know she like you/its a date without her having to tell you. look into you're heart and you'll a better answer then anyone can give. ; - )

Source(s): me

nope probably just a coincidence. it might mean something but i dont think so. she probably likes u tho

yes uncle tom she likes u very much