how do i get gf to cut down on drugs without being pushy?

to slowly cut down on her drug and alc useage without being pushy

im sXe and shes not so its kinda confusing

Favorite Answer

Set it straight for her. "I am breaking up with you unless you stop. I can be with any girl but I chose you and I just can't take it anymore so take your pick Drugs or me."

• ?

All that you can do is suggest that she seek counseling. She needs a trained professional in order to help her deal with all of these issues. I really advise you to end this relationship while she's going through therapy as well. She needs to focus on herself at this time. And you need a break in order to get over all of the stress from this. Just ask her if you two can be friends until she's been clean for at least a year. Best wishes, man.

Refuse to be around her when she is using/drinking and when she is under the influence. Eventually, she will either stop using so much so she can spend time with you, or she'll decide that the drugs and alcohol are more important to her than you are. If she doesn't cut back to spend time with you, then she's not worth your time.

What kind of drugs r they?? Even if u really love her say that you r going to break up with her if she doesn't quit and try as much as possible to keep the drugs away from her. You should also somehow talk to her parents.

Good Luck!

-Megg

Source(s): My bf used to take drugs.

if you dont want her to use it. or want her to use let of it.

tell her straight up how you feel.

if she doesnt agree with you. then she is not for you.

you should never settle for 2 best.

God wants to give you the best.

dump her drug abusing **** and find a real woman who wants to do something with her life