Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

boy and girl baby names?

i'm 12 weeks pregnant so I don't know the sex of the baby yet. But I came up with two for each...

Tristan or Grayer OR together

Abigail or Zoe OR together

my fiance is not a fan of the name Grayer. and that happens to be the one i love the most!!

which boy and girl name do you like best? Also do you think they're cute together? and should I cross the name Grayer out since DF doesn't like it?

:D thanks!

you guys are hilarious (in a good way, of course!)

DF was happy to see that half of you agreed with him (bye-bye Grayer).

LPett. i did it and Tristan Grayer was a no go. thanks for the tip.

and OracleDave. lol i loved that comment. seriously. and df it still laughing over it. ( :

thanks everyone!

Favorite Answer

i like grayer

and for a girl definitely Zoe!

that is the one of the cutest names for a girl

• LPett

Well taking into consideration what the father likes might be a good thing.....since it is his child as well. And I do have to agree with Grayer.....I mean think about when he is in school.....taunting like "grayer than what?" Tristan is good, and not overly popular with school age children at the moment.

Abigail is classic, Zoe popular but not common....together not so much.

Give it the Mom test. Say the two names together in a very excited voice....really fast and see how easily they roll off your tongue. This will be common place as your baby gets older.....unless you give birth to an angel.

Boy + Tristan

Girl + Abigail Zoe is a nice name

Yes loose Grayer

I really don't care for the names Grayer or Abigail. I think Tristan and Zoe are really cute names though. Zoe is one of my favorite name for a girl. The one name I like for a boy is Bentley Landon Sean. That's what I want to name my little boy.

I think you and your fiance should agree on the names so if there is one he really doesn't like then maybe you should reconsider that particular name. On the other hand I think all of the names are nice. Maybe if you used Grayer as a middle name you may be able to compromise with your partner on that one. lol Good luck and I hope this has helped a little.

I like Abigail Zoe, very cute! I don't really like the name Grayer, and if your fiance doesn't like it then you definitely shouldn't choose that name. What about Adrian to go along with Tristan?

I've never heard Tristan but i like that.

Ex out Grayer please.

Abigail is cute but no Zoe.

Tristan and Abigail.

Now is that cute or what.

I think you should definitely go with something the both of you agree upon. I love the name Tristan. I think it goes nicely with Lucas or Luke. Abigail is one of my favorite names and so is Zoe but the two together dont flow very well. I have always liked Zoe Scarlett but my favorite girl name of all time is Audrey Scarlett. My favorite guy name is Cristian Luke. I really wanted to use Tristan Drew (drew after my husbands brother) and then my husbands cousin married a man with a son named Tristan =( Good luck. The names are perfect, you just need the perfect middle names.

• Wavey

Personally I don't like Tristan or Grayer... but Abigail and Zoe are nice, but I don't think they sound good together.

I really like the name Zoe and Tristan. Theyre unique and really pretty :) and yeah you should cross it off because chances are if he doesn't like the name, neither do others. and the baby is going to be stuck with the name Grayer his whole life.

hope this helps!

Ally

Well...Grayer doesn't really sound that fantastic. And I thnk that if your fiance doesn't like the name, you should pick a new one. His opinion counts too; pick a new you both love. :) congratulations on having a child :)