Michael F asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

IS THERE GOING TO BE A DX REUNION?

Are they goin to reunite? t seemd that way on raw tonight when HHH said he had to make one fone call but shawn hung up on him. lol

Favorite Answer

It looks like it.

it sounds like it's going to be Shawn Michaels. I hope its Shawn so that DX can team up and take on the Legacy and teach them both a lesson...perhaps teach them both a lesson at SummerSlam

Hopefully. It sure looks like it. I'm pretty sure HBK is advrtised for SummerSlam. So it'll probbally be Rhodes and DiBiase vs DX.

i think yes there will be because shawn michales hasnt been wrestling for awhile now and it will be good to see not only d-x together but it will be cool to see shawn michales wrestle again

i thought michaels was supposed 2 becoming back this raw oh well. it definitely gonna happen

Well, from what I read on wwe.com, unless he has two other words to say, probably.