i like a guy what do i do now?

i went to my freshman college orientation a week ago. there was this guy in my orientation group i like. the first night, me, him, another girl, and another guy all hung out we just walked around and talked and stuff.

then the second day i was sitting alone at a table and he came and sat down next to me.

then that night we were standing with a big group and he wanted to go walk around. me and a couple others wanted to also. but then they changed their mind but then he said, "whatever we should just start walking and they will follow." so we started and eventually 3 others joined us.

we didnt really flirt much or anything but he said, "o i dont have your phone number yet whats your number?"..but idk if it means anything since he got other people in the group's numbers.

he knows i play basketball and he said we should play together some time.

so the college im going to has over 25,000 students. but i was looking at my classmates list and hes in my class of 200 and smaller discussion class of 30 people.

so, when i see him ill be like hey whats up and everything and try to sit next to him.

but when i see him in class do u think i should ask, hey do you wanna hang out tonight? and he will ask..with who? should i just say..you and me?

or should i just ask him to play basketball with me sometime?

i need help. dont have much experience with guys. advice?

Favorite Answer

I'd go with the first method, be direct about it.

NO, you don't do anything. Be friendly and pleasant like you are, and let him make the moves. It sounds like he certainly will, and if you think you two might make a good couple then you need to let him think it was totally his idea. That way he won't ever be able to cop out and say "I don't know how we got into this relationship, it just happened, I had nothing to do with it, things just got out of hand, blah, blah, blah" as he dumps you for a girl who is more of an asset to him than you are. Trust me on this. You have a college education to get, make that your priority. Good luck.

Ask to play b ball first because it seems real casual..But you have to flirt when ya'll are there THEN ask him to hang out with just the two of you .

Help me?

He likes you. (: I'm almost positive.

And even if he doesn't.. Ask him to a movie or dinner! It couldn't hurt, you'll have fun, and even if you aren't ready for dating you could just walk around town one day as friends.

goodluckk. <3