Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

When girls are grinding on you...?

When you girls are grinding on a guy..do you like it when they move with you..or do you like when we just stand there.? PLEASE anybody help!..also how do i make myself get confident to ask a girl to dance? HELP!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

yeah just stand there. MOVE!!!! you look like an idiot if you just stand on the dance floor. Let them do most of it but put in a little effort.

• 1 decade ago

most girls i know and including me love it when guy move with them its also saying u want to also dance with them and same girls like to feel what you have down there or whatever

but as far as asking someone to dance u really don't have to worry about it cause most of da time if a girl wants to dance she would send a friend or you could send a friend to go ask or you can come from the behind and ask

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, dont just stand there. You'll look like a wierd fool. Dance along with her. Move a little. Just have fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

grind with the girl*!!

and just think, the worst thing she could say is no so go for it because if you don't its just a missed opertunity

good luck!

&+ when you ask her LOOK CONFIDENT! because if you don't think your cool them why would she

-look her in the eyes and don't act all nervous talk to her as if your just asking her for a pencil(same tone) ; and if she says no its obvious she's just to blind to see what she's missing

:)

Source(s): me!<3
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

uh i just kinda move up behind them usually there hater friends gonna push you away b4 they do if they want to dance with you they will at that point

• 1 decade ago

If the guy isn't moving with me, I walk away. That's dumb, if you can't even put enough energy into swaying back and fourth with our movements you aren't worth it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dancing stand there, sex move.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ah yeah well they like a little you know move but not like crazy same as dry humping so you know

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

move with

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i usually get a *****.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.