Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

When girls are grinding on you...?

When you girls are grinding on a guy..do you like it when they move with you..or do you like when we just stand there.? PLEASE anybody help!..also how do i make myself get confident to ask a girl to dance? HELP!

• Favorite Answer

yeah just stand there. MOVE!!!! you look like an idiot if you just stand on the dance floor. Let them do most of it but put in a little effort.

most girls i know and including me love it when guy move with them its also saying u want to also dance with them and same girls like to feel what you have down there or whatever

but as far as asking someone to dance u really don't have to worry about it cause most of da time if a girl wants to dance she would send a friend or you could send a friend to go ask or you can come from the behind and ask

Yeah, dont just stand there. You'll look like a wierd fool. Dance along with her. Move a little. Just have fun.

grind with the girl*!!

and just think, the worst thing she could say is no so go for it because if you don't its just a missed opertunity

good luck!

&+ when you ask her LOOK CONFIDENT! because if you don't think your cool them why would she

-look her in the eyes and don't act all nervous talk to her as if your just asking her for a pencil(same tone) ; and if she says no its obvious she's just to blind to see what she's missing

:)

Source(s): me!<3

uh i just kinda move up behind them usually there hater friends gonna push you away b4 they do if they want to dance with you they will at that point

If the guy isn't moving with me, I walk away. That's dumb, if you can't even put enough energy into swaying back and fourth with our movements you aren't worth it.

Dancing stand there, sex move.

ah yeah well they like a little you know move but not like crazy same as dry humping so you know

move with

i usually get a *****.