Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

what's your happiest moment with your bestfriend?

... ;p

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

My bestfriend was my cousin Marie Anne, I remember when we run bare footed all across the wide rice paddy field in their home town village, during a summer holiday season. When we didn't realized that there were frogs in it,. As we got startled and kept running away from it, dipping ourselves into the waters soaking wet, and our shirts and faces filled with mud, while laughing at eachother.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1989, I'll never forget it. On a trip to Chicago. World Dart Tourney. What happened is not important, my memory of it however, is awesome and i thank you for reminding me of that weekend. My best friend went a different direction in life and has been out of my life for 17 years now. He is still my best friend though, but i often wonder if he even gives me a second thought. That was the happiest couple days of my entire life.

• poppy1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hi Dark Angel,

The time we jump the fence and when swimming without knowing the people(with our clothes on).. It was a lot of fun,but we almost got caught..The person that live there chased us a full block and finally gave up..We laugh our heads off..In the past was a Blast and I miss My past!!! Lol..

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Little1
  • 1 decade ago

Watching movies I hate.

Or my bestfriend ever... Watching him climb a tree. Figure that one out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every Moment :D

• 1 decade ago

Chillin in the car smoking and talking

• PhuQue
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

my best friend is very selfish everything is about him, his needs , his wants...it makes me very happy when he gets sunburnt.

• 1 decade ago

When he told me he loved me. =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

playing office office :)))))))))))

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.