Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Is there a way i can buy the Motorola Evoke QA4 from cellularsouth,or from sprint, and get it turned 2 cricket?

I asked this question, because it looks like cricket, cellular south, and sprint version, of Motorola Evoke QA4 is the exact same, but with cricket it cost more. So i would like to purchase it from sprint, and turn it over to cricket, for a cheaper price.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's easy! Just take it to a CricKet authorized dealer (but not a CricKet corporate store or anything, they can't do it there) and more than likely they will be able to flash it to CricKet for you, but make sure you ask them to FULLY flash it or sometimes they'll only do talk and text but not picture messaging and internet. But it will probably cost you anywhere from $15 to $45.

Source(s): personal experience
  • luptak
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

this is a advantageous telephone, even though it has a super style of cons. merely approximately each physique who has one thinks it is slow and slow, and that the touchscreen isn't as much as snuff. i for my area would not purchase it, in basic terms because of the fact it is so slow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.