Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What if you knew that you had a chance of everlasting life...?

If you knew that you could have everlasting life..no pain, sickness, or tears. One religion under one God. No poverty, no sadness, or racism. And you can even get along with animals, like have a tiger as your pet...

Would you give up sex (if not married), the good feeling when you drink or do drugs, holidays, smoking, cursing...

If you knew the world could end..at any moment, any day, or even within 5 to 10 years...would you give up all your old habits and 'start over'?

Favorite Answer

What kind of life is it without sex, drugs, holidays, smoking, cursing....

At the moment there are 38,000 so called christian religions all claiming to be the real deal, some even have their own God. So dear don't keep us in suspense which religion is going to be top dog.

I would never give up the pain. None of it. What is life without the journey and hardships? What is happiness without the sorrow? They have to coexist. Anything else results in boredom and unhappiness. That's why I'm happy to believe in reincarnation.

YES YES & YES

I already know I am going to have everlasting life no matter what when I die. The GOOD LORD owns my soul!!!

Beats a firey HELL!!

If you have to ask "IF" and if you have to give this question a second thought, then I am worried about who might own your soul...I hope you find your way to Jesus, because he has already knocked, he is just waiting for you to open the door.. GOD BLESS

No. I probably wouldn't mind, but given my life I'd go nuts in a heartbeat if I gave up smoking, cursing and drinking.

• I already did. About 5 years ago. And I get along with animals too.

I wouldn't want everlasting life. Having one life and only one life, makes this world so precious.

nope. If you think having an everlasting life is the best kind of life you can have, then you miss the whole point of living life.

Why bother doing anything if you think you're going to have everlasting life? You'll have plenty of time to do it later.

I would not want to live forever, especially under a religion of something I don't believe in.