I know my Xbox Live password but not the user name for hot-mail and that stuff?

So what do I do to know it, I don't want to lose my achievements 10,725 took a lot of hard work to get that, is it on the Xbox 360 memory or what?

I know the gamername its the e-mail I don't remember. I narrowed it down to 5 choices.

Wooooooooo I just remembered it thanks to everyone who answered. It's at system settings.

Favorite Answer

As a person who used strictly 2 month trials for 3 years I feel your pain.

I couldn't get back my original GT because I couldn't remember the contact info I had put in when I used my original account. If you know the rest of the info (eg. your name/address/phone) you can just call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and then plead your case to them. If they don't give it to you just call back until you find someone sympathetic to your cause.

Every time I've dealt with them on the phone I can get some kinda info from them. So other than that you're screwed.

Hopefully you can get you're account back, otherwise you'll have to get a new tag.

• Ark

what do you mean user name?

do you mean the xbox live name or your e-mail?