GANDALF VS DUMBLEDORE WHO WOULD WIN?

this is my thinking...Gandalf killed the Bolrog, buti think dumbledore would have killed it with no problem, i mean how is the bolrog going to even touch dumbledore. Ddore could ******* encase it in thousands of tons of water or something. if they are not on the same intelligence level then cleary d-dore is the more intelligent. i mean how do you suppose gandalf could kill dumbledore. also have you ever heard of the KILLING CURSE?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

Tough question. You make a good point about dumbledore and the killing curse, but Gandalf is just as quick as dumbledore when it comes to thinking of a spell to use and he could think of a spell that is the equivalent to the killing curse.....but i am going to go with Dumbledore. Love Ian McKellen but Richard Harris was an amazing actor.

Source(s): R.I.P. Richard Harris
  • Ragnar

Well, for a start Gandalf was one of the Maia, sort of halfway between a Demi-God and an Angel. Balrogs were fallen Maia, as was Sauron, who was once the servant of Morgoth.

So Gandalf wasn't just a wizard, in the sense of a human with magical powers. He was actually a spirit and servant of Eru Illuvatar, the creator god of Arda, the world of Middle Earth and Valinor.

Gandalf did kill the Balrog, but the Balrog also killed Gandalf, thats when Gandalf was reborn as Gandalf the White, became much more powerfull, and became what Saruman should have been, and more.

So it's no contest really, Dumbledore is a mortal wizard, Gandalf is a spirit messenger of the gods.

I want Gandalf to win but Dumbledore I think knows more spells. But they probably won't fight. They'd probably just sit in Dumbledore's office and discuss magic stuff, trade secrets, compare spells and wizard techniques

hmmmm. I think Dumbledore. Gandalf is pretty freaking awesome, but I think with Dumbledore's extensive spell casting and all around awesomeness, he'd win.

That's a tough one. But I will go with Gandalf only because I am Team Voldemort.

dumbledore seeing is has the most powerful wand in the world but seeing that there both gay i think they could join together and beat voldy.

dumbledore win idek

your life fail

Source(s): really? harry freiken potter?

Dumblehore.

Neither, Voldemort would come in and kill 'em both with Snape and all those others death eaters. Then Harry Potter would die, and so would we. Fun, fun.

• dumbledore totally