Im about 4"3,im 14 and i weigh about 120 to 130 am i over weight?

i have alot of dicurage about my weight! I down myself alot and tell my friends how fat i am!!Do u think im over weight? could anyone tell me,it would help alot!!!!!!!!!! wat should the weight be for my age and height? thanks

Favorite Answer

Awww! youre not fat! you sound so adorable. The chart i looked at did not have your height on them, but it also depends on the kind of frame you have. Im sorry to say you might be a little overweight, but NOT FAT. Thats a rude word to use for yourself and others. Most of your friends probably do not want to hear you complain about your weight. Ohh, and miss "ABC" you are UNDERWEIGHT, so dont be rude. People dont post answers just for anorexic or racist people to get smart. You needa gain more weight and stop hatein so.... chill miss ABC.

Hi, sorry to discourage you even further, but at a height of 4"3 and if you weigh even 120 lbs, you are overweight, especially if you are only 14, you will keep growing in both ways. At an ideal weight for your height you should be less than 90 for sure. Overweight is worse than being called "Fat". Overweight is a huge health concern all over north america right now and it's one of the leading causes of death, diabetes and other serious issues. Do not take this lightly because once you are overweight it is hard to become a healthy weight especially at a young age. You are unhealthy right now and i would seek help asap before your problems get worse.

http://www.healthyyounaturally.com/services/bmi_ca...

im 15 and i am 5 foot 4 and i only weigh 106 pounds & no im not anarexic i eat every five seconds and i dont barf it upanyways back to the point. your not extremely overweight just like 50 pounds.

you can easily lose it trust me some of my family is reallly overweight & my mom told them to eat small portions every 3 hrs & to extremely limit your carbs as in breads pastas french fries potato chips & so on. also drink only water it really helps! my friend lost 20 pounds in 2 months without any extra dieting & al she did is eat normaly but only drink water not coke or pepsi or sprite or tea or coffee or lemonade. also walk down the street every day starting at 30 mins & slowly increase how much you exercise.also you can get 100 caorie snacks their good!=D & dont think just cuz you eat a salad instead of a burger your eating less calories! a burger & a ceasar salad are the same amount of calaries! use balsamic vinagarette & ovive oil as your dressing its good & low in fat & calories & limit your croutons! i hope this helps! i wish u the best of luck if you need any more advice let me kno my mom is a work out trainer she knows lots... =)

• luptak

existence is merely too short to be troubled and you have some years left before you would be leaving intense college so wait and difficulty approximately it then. melancholy at your age is greater such as you're in a rut so wait till you have some thing to be depressed approximately somewhat than issues that should in no way ensue. long term in the past when I divorced my domicile became repossessed and that i became made homeless with my teenage daughter and her toddler and then I had unfavorable melancholy yet what saved me going became understanding there became human beings residing obtainable who have been worse than i became and that i felt i became on the backside element of my existence yet i survived and have been given on with my existence. you're youthful and have your existence in front of you so get interpreting for next years tests and get sturdy grades and so on and a powerful profession, sturdy luck

the only reason you're a lil pudgy, is because of you height, if you were to grow atleast 3-4 inches, it would make you look a lot better

I'm sorry, but you are overweight. Women who are 5'3'' and weight around 150 are considered a bit overweight.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/

im 14 and 5'3'' and i weight 95 pounds so yes i would say you are very overweight

uhhh your very short for 14 and yes i would say so sorry...im 5'6 and around 125 and im 15 this month...maybe not fat fat but umm 4'3... thats very short for 14 lol...sorry no offence

4"3?

Are you a midget?