car deatiling glass cleaner? Don't know the name?

i once used a car glass cleaner it was a black spray can with some gold at the top and had a car at the top like an exotic car and a white cap. it said platinum refinish glass cleaner or premium refinish glass cleaner its really good for car glass but i forgot the company name, what its called does any one know?

Favorite Answer

I have used many, many glass cleaners in my days of owning three auto detail shops. Aerosol glass cleaners in my experience leave streaks and can be difficult to get a really good clean showing. The best cleaner I have come across is from Production. It is ready to use Green Glass Cleaner. Here is a link to the site; http://www.productioncarcare.com/shop/item.aspx?it...

I think that will bring you right to the cleaner but you might have to play with the url. Most of the other products they sell suck, with the exception of "slam" which is an all purpose cleaner/ degreaser and it absolutely ROCKS!

Hope this is helpful, good luck.

Try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I use it on my shower door and it cleans the glass and the chrome nicely.

dont know