Do I sound rude to you?

People I want to talk about something. I did something that no one expected...I overdosed and now people think I have a drug problem. I have an addiction...No tolorance to pain. I was so inflected with pain, that I didn't know what else to do but take pills to numb it. I'm no drug addict. I'm setting the record straight and I wish that the ones who want to know the truth could of came to me..Instead you talked about it behind my back. You want the truth you come to the source. I'm not going to hide like a scared kid and let you all decide how I'm going to live. I'm an adult now and I'm taking my own steps. What else is sad...people started wanting to talk and hang out with me because of it. I don't want that, I want you to do it,cuz you love me and want to be with me. Not because you think tomorrow will be to late. i'm not a druggy or a lost cause. i'm a person in pain, seeking an answer. I hate no one I love you all. I'll be here tomorrow and the next day and the day after. This is not to hurt anyone...this is to inform. Physological help isn't what I need and what I want. What I need is for you people to go back to the way you once treated me. We have all done something as dangerous and horrific as this...So most of you can't judge me. Let's be a family once again....I miss being together,laughing together,loving together. Sadness will be apart of it but if we are the family I know we can be...We can get through this...

my family thought so

Favorite Answer

So whats the question?

i feel for you. i know a lot of people who went through similar stuff. i truly hope you find a way to be happy. advice from my mom - take things one day at a time. don't take on to much. just try to stay alive and happy.

Not rude, so much as confident and determined.

Good luck.