Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Democrats, do you like to be lied to?

If Obama raises taxes on the middle class will you give him a pass? Don't let them tell you all politicians lie, or else you are accepting it. It is supposed to be time for change. It is time to change these politicians and hold their feet to the fire. If you want America to be united, then I think this would be a good place to start. Republicans took a stand against "no new taxes" Bush, when will you make your stand?

What stand? He was a one term president. Even after winning a war. A lot of republicans voted for Peroit in protest. But Commies like lies.

Andreaus I will put you in the Yes column.

Favorite Answer

Yes, if Obama attempts to raise taxes on the middle class, which he lacks the Constitutional authority to do, I will oppose it.

Added: Republicans took a stance against "no new taxes" Bush by nominating him for a second term.

Bush was a freaking moron (or rather, Tricky Dick Part Deux Cheney). I believe in the fiscal policies and techniques Obama is instituting. I'll have slightly less money in my pocket for the time being, but responsible fiscal policy is how you improve the plight of the working man. Look at how things were under Clinton. The economy was good, and the budget was balanced.

What stand did they take? They bent over and took it just like the rest of us.

Loaded question

Not a real question. "Have you stopped beating your wife?" Weak sauce

Our taxes have not been raised. You have no proof but the FOXY NEWS.

As I recall, repubs sat on their hands regarding "read my lips...no new taxes" bush.

Where are you getting your information?