Hmmm...Tattoo TiiME....?

Ok i want a tattoo but iim not sure where i should get it..i kinda want it on my stomach but im not sure.. and i really dont know what i should get..

DO NOT TATTOO YOUR STOMACH. This is a bad place to tattoo because any weigh gain or loss will effect the tattoo. A good place, if you want it to be easily hidden except in a swim suit, would be the ribs, though it is painful... depending on gender, shoulder blade or mid back tattoos are great for guys and girls generally get tramp stamps or something on the ankle/foot area. Those aer fairly popular.

A tattoo should have a personal meaning for you and not be something you generated from a Yahoo! Answers question... you are going to have thsi for the rest of your life unless you get serious laser surgery to remove it. MAKE SURE YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOUR TATTOO.

im having the same problem. since its my first tattoo im getting it on my shoulder blade because i heard that doesnt hurt at all. but your tattoo should symbolize you in some way.

• ?

A tattoo should be something personal to you. It should come from your heart & mean something to you.