15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it would look exactly, point for point, like the world of insects

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love exists? I thought what people call 'love' is just a temporary state of highly-attuned infatuation, usually begot by people's need for attention, or to fill in a hole within that needs to be temporarily counter-balanced with something to fill it; usually until something else can. And most, if not all the time, it is filled. Sometimes it is not, because the human life-span is short. If we lived for a few hundred years, you can bet that no one would still be in love with the same person after so much time (like 100 years.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it would be total chaos. because with love comes, respect, dignity, order, calmness, serenity, peacefulness and many many more things. If love did not exist neither would these emotions. We would be a bunch of crazed maniacs I suppose. Also, this is funny, without love there would also be no hate. i mean if you can't feel love could you know what the opposite feeling is?

• 1 decade ago

A very loveable place for somewhere that doesnt have love. Oh or did you mean this not as what id it never has but what if it goes away in the future, in that case well...I guess we'd view friendship as the greatest thing (unless you count that as love and then we would be done for).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I know what exist... It is love and hate sometimes they work together

• 1 decade ago

Very violent and selfish and sometimes some of the stuff you already see in the world today.

• Msean
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Pretty much as it does now, because few of our public acts are the result of love.

They're the result of economic self interest.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a horrible life

i would never want to exist without it

• 1 decade ago

I don't know... It's hard to imagine. Because without love, there is no hate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love is an illusion as it is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.