Ok ladies and gents Why did Conrad Murray perform CPR on Michael Jackson if he still had a faint pulse?

The other flaw in Dr Murray’s statement is that he described Michael Jackson’s body as being warm. According to the Heart Attack/Cardiac Arrest symptoms listed on medicalcenter.osu.edu, the skin of the patient would be cold, pale and clammy due to the fact that their blood circulation had severly dropped or was in fact non-existent.

This simply just does not add up. How could Michael Jackson have had a faint pulse, warm skin, but no breathing, but was also reported to have died from Cardiac Arrest?

Any person in their right mind knows if you perform cpr on a person who does not need it...it will kill them. So if Michael had a faint pulse like he said he did why didn't he grap a respirator, or start to exhale into his mouth in order to give him artificial respiration ?

Favorite Answer

Ugh, that doctor is a dipsh*t. Don't get me started on him...

I strongly believe Michael had been dead hours before the 911 call.Dr Muarry fell asleep when he was supposed to be monitoring MJ and woke up to find he had passed on Dr. Murray turned the heat up upstairs to keep his body warm while he covered his tracks,destroyed surrveilence tapes,and stole money and valuables from Michael. Also he called his employees in Houston to remove evidence from his storage. He performed CPR to put on a show. I hope this quack rots in prison.

This is my theory and i'm sticking to it until the truth comes out, well if its does.

Tis another reason I've been thinking he might be alive.

I know it sounds dumb, but have you guys read the death hoax site? EVERYTHING adds up, unlike what's really been said. But who knows.

Bash me if you must, but I've been doing research of my own.

But other than that the doctor is a douchbag to humanity, and he needs to be shot in the head several times.

good question!!???

something doesn't add up here!!!

Hoax,anyone!??

I DONT KNOW GIRRFREN BUT MICAHEL IS SO HOT I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO GIVE HIM MOUF TO MOUF