Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why do guys give girls the cold shoulder?

just out of curiosity

Update:

im not talking abt me i mean in general

Update 2:

and i mean after a break up

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course after a breakup they give you the cold shoulder! they want to move on. They don't want to be hurt again. It is really hard to breakup and be friends cause it brings back too much memories and does not allow you to move on in life. I am sorry to say this lady, women cry it out after a breakup but men would prefer not meeting you for the rest of their life, that is how we deal with a break up.

• 5 years ago

Asking him to go do something with you is definitely a start, shows you're still interested. Be careful about that kind of sh#t though, you pull this hot/cold act again and he'll definitely think you're playing games with his head.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well im a girl..but i think it may be because they feel she's not pretty enough, girly enough, punk-ish rocker enough, preppy enough, not wearing enough make up, wearing too much makeup, isnt loud enough, too quiet..there are A LOT of reasons, and guys tend to be picky, and it sucks..im heading to high school, and i'll be stuck with a whole bunch of immature guys that think every girl is supposed to look like those plastic barbies on magazine covers lol XD

Source(s): my noggin
  • 1 decade ago

The same reason you don't look at a broken car. you just get another one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jami
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

any number of reasons

ie:

don't like the girl

are jerks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

of course it's not about you, but it's because some girls get overly obsessive over guys.

• Well sometimes its because your either annoying naggy or just an all around ***** perhaps....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cause women think men are wrong 99.9% of the time its just our pay back

• 1 decade ago

cuz we like acting like heartless *** holes. its makes full of *** holish pride.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe they don't like you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.