Reggie
Reggie asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Is this a sign of bisexuality?

Im a 17 year old guy and i have a problem. Today I went to my friends house and he some of his friends who were girls. ( they were hot) so anyway when they left we started to play wrestle with our shirts off. When he had me in a wrestle hold i started to giggle like a girl and kept on staring at his body.. As soon as i saw his body i felt a weird feeling go through my body.. is this a sign of bisexuality?

Favorite Answer

You should ask the gay, bi and i forgot section,

people who may know what your talking about may help you

with a right answer.

You might be bi, but im not sure, have you ever had that feeling before or an attraction towards guys?

I've done alot of research on sexuality, because when I first started thinking "Am I bi?" I was confused like you. It's perfectly natural to be curious about people of the same sex. It's perfectly normal for you to fantasize about someone of the same sex.it doesnt mean anything. It's normal for teens to be curious. As for the giggling like a girl? I'm not sure what to tell you about that lol. Just this isn't a sign of bisexuality, it just means you're normal :)

no that does not make you bisexual...that makes you a feminine man...if you wish you were born a girl that's different from your sexuality...that is your mind believing you are one gender while your body is another

You probably either felt nervous because it's something you've never tried before. But if you're having doubts, it might be. If you feel emotionally attracted then it might be a yes...

no. not nesecarrily. you could be confident with your own sexuality to judge other men. were you attracted to him? if you start having feelings towards guys or something like that then it may be a possibility. try not to feed to much into it.

o_o"

you giggled like a girl? Are you serious?

• If you felt sexually attracted to him; it's possible.

• well,it sounds like you were enjoying it.

so possibly.

well it sounds like you liked it so possibly

:0

maybe.