Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

So my friend just said "will you be my best friend"?

I said yes, obviously, cause she was feeling really down on herself, and freaking out that no one liked her anymore, but, honestly? I don't really like her either, but I couldn't stand to say that to her, to anyone at a time like this. So, know I don't know what to do?

You should have said, "I'll think about it" because now you're stuck until she's sick of you. (or until you guys have a big fight over something dumb) One thing that I'm learning right now is that you don't have to give an answer to anything right away. Really, how will she feel when she comes to the realization that you're only her friend because you pity her? I'm not saying tell her, I'm just saying some people can sense these things. (or if you're the type of person who wears your thoughts on your face then it shouldn't be that hard for her to figure out) I don't know this girl so she may never realize this...and if she ever does she's probably not going to tell you.

try helping her change a bit like giver her hints on how she sould change a bit after all a best friend means alot to the person and there is alot of trust between best firends its like having a sibling that u can tell everything 2 just try to see the good in her maybe u will like her

awww that was really sweet of her!

But, you are being hypocrite. Because, if you don't like her, you should have told her that you are always gonna be her friend [that would have sounded better and you are not being hypocrite by saying this to her].

But now, that you have done the "mistake" already... You just gotta try to understand her, maybe she'll become your bestfriend! WHO KNOWS!?

You should definantly be there for her at the least ...let her get past this and let her move on... Until be her bff cuz she needs it.

Source(s): Life

just because you are her best friend doesn't mean that she is your best friend. you should be there for her though if she feels that close to you

• they said that so they can meen more to someone

and pay atention to her so she she will feel betr

find this you both like so it wot be so hard to pretent to like her

aww that's sad