Prostate exam???!!!!?!?!?!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
ok im 14 and my dad just talked to me about a prostate exam!!!! he said you have to get on once a year!!! they stick a finger up your whole! im not gay! is there a way to avoid this. ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • D J answered 5 years ago
you have to do it when your around 40 yrs old. cause men around that age have a high chance of getting prostate cancer.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
thanks fo the help
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (10)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Rob Schacht answered 5 years ago
    If u bounce on a lot of guys ur hole stretches out and that will make it easier.
    • Comment
  • kelvin S answered 5 years ago
    Your 14 yrs old, why is your father taking you for a prostate exam at the age of 14 in the first place. Men do not get them until they are 40 yrs old, tell your father you refuse to have that procedure done on you. It is not necessary until you hit 40 yrs old.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • G2 answered 5 years ago
    you dont get a prostate exam every year. you get it probably in your late 30's or in your 40's
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • 23skidoo answered 5 years ago
    You won't have to worry about this exam for 30 more years, and by then they will have a better way to detect prostate cancer.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Chaac answered 5 years ago
    LOL nope there is no way to avoid it, everyone gets the finger no matter what, it's the best way for the doctor to find out if you have prostate cancer, I can honestly say I'm not looking forward to one of those, and hope to god that they come up with a different method before I need to get it myself.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    you can try to avoid this but you shouldnt because it is a very serious thing to be trying to avoid
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Iori in Danger answered 5 years ago
    Aaaaahahahahahaha

You don't need to have this when you're 14. It's something that you need after age 40, or after 30 if prostate cancer is a big risk for you.

It has nothing to do with being gay, and you don't have to worry about it until a later date when you're more mature, so, settle down.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answerer guru answered 5 years ago
    Don't worry. Just hope they don't stick two fingers up.

Yes it is necessary unless you like cancer :)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Experto Credo answered 5 years ago
    No way to avid it.

Did he tell you about when the doctor checks for a hernia?

He feels your testicles and asks you to cough
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ♠ KK bye ♠ answered 5 years ago
    of course its nessceray u douche.... nu really dont need to start getting them till ur mid 20's

(who cares if they stick ur finger in ur tight rectum! its for like.... 5 seconds!)
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock