Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelLatin AmericaVenezuela · 1 decade ago

I want to move to Venezuela?

But I am an American. Am I allowed to move to Venezuela? I know about some of the politics between our countries, but America is very racist and whites still hold a lot of power. ( I don't hate whites) and I want to move somewhere else where culture is celebrated. I have spanish hertiage so I want to know if Venezuela is a good place to live?

Favorite Answer

VENEZUELA is NOT a good place to live.

Venezuela has the last 10 years with a DECREESING GDP and Per Capita Income

If you wants to move to LATIN AMERICA, the best two options are MEXICO or BRASIL

In between those two countries, they move the 65% of all LATINAMERICA Economy, and are the 10th(Brasil) & 13th (Mexico) place between the World Biggest Economies

and Mexico is 9th and Brasil the 12th in PER CAPITA Income, only after UK, USA, CANADA, FRANCE, GERMANY, ITALY, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA - MEXICO - TURKEY, RUSSIA & BRASIL

NOT ONLY THAT, Brasil & Mexico are part of the BRIMC's, the countries that by 2050 will replace the actual TOP 7 Leaders of the Economy or G7(USA, CANADA, JAPAN, GERMANY, FRANCE, UK & ITALY), with the Actual ECONOMY, by 2050 the list will be:

1 China

2 USA

3 India

4 Brasil

5 Mexico

6 Russia

7 Indonesia

SO, IF YOU WANT TO DO AN INTELIGENT MOVE INTO LATINAMERICA, CHOOSE AND NOTICE WHERE'S THE MONEY AND OPPORTUNITIES, AND YOU WILL SEE MEXICO OR BRASIL IN YOUR FINAL LIST.

BE SAFE

• Joker

lol, America is not "racist." Sure, there are some racists, but it isn't rampant like it was in the past. Every country has racists (including Venezuela)

A lot of people have mentioned this and I'll mentioned it as well, WE ELECTED A BLACK MAN AS PRESIDENT!!

You are a racist for thinking "whites still hold a lot of power." If you don't hate whites, then why do you have a problem with this?

But anyways, if I were you, I wouldn't go to Venezuela. Venezuela is a poor third world country. Venezuela is more ignorant than america.

Look at this report

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8076379.stm