Can anyone tell me where I can get free copies of major religious works?

I am looking for a free:

1. Bagavad Gita

2. New World Translation Bible

3. Pearl of Great Price and Doctrine and Covenants

4. Tao-te-king

5. Dhammapada

6. Jatakas

I'm looking for free books that can be ordered, In ENGLISH.

I cannot read, well study books electronicly, it makes me nausious.

Please help!

I do not want the Jehovahs Witnesses at my door, to be truthful...

Mr. Gosa, or what ever your name is, I study religions as a hobby, I am a Christian, and I actually own more than one copy of the Bible, reading other religious text is for the purpose of study.

Favorite Answer

www.watchtower.org and e-mail them that you would like a copy or the next time a witness knocks on your door, answer it and tell them you want one. They will make sure you get your New World translation.

EDIT:I could understand you not wanting them at your door, but it might be the fastest way to get a bible. You could also go to your local kingdom hall during a meeting of theirs and obtain a copy there. If you want no face to face contact go to the website and request one. Or you could e-mail me an address and I will send you one. You have lots of options.

I don't think you can just get those books for free, except if you rent them from the library.

You might be able to get a free copy of the Mormon books from the LDS Church, and there may be some Buddhist organization handing out free copies of the Dhammapada.

ALL RELIGIONS are designed by SATAN and when you get to HELL they will give you all the FREE RELIGIOUS books you can possibly read IF THEY DON'T BLOW UP IN FLAMES.

The Holy Bible is the ONLY BOOK that you will ever need and can be paid for with money you get for ALUMINUM CANS.

You can get just about everything ever written at www.sacredtext.com

There are hundreds of religious texts at this site that you can download for free.

• Jeremy

I can tell you where to get a free copy of a Gideon Bible

You could get them online and print them.

You would have to spring for the ink, I guess.

PUBLIC LIBRARY or google them....IBIBLE IS THE BEST USE NEW REVISED STANDARD OR NEW KING JAMES..