k guyz i no u get this alot..?

what r u lookin for most in a grl..

personality

looks?

wat plz fill me in ur guyz r to confusing :P

plz and thnk you <3

• Adam
    Favorite Answer

K guys, I know you get this a lot..

What are you lookin for most in a girl..

personality?

looks?

What, please fill me in you guys are too confusing :P

Please and thank you <3

god you fail, please don't have kids, how much effort is it to spell 'you' and 'are'

Since I'm not feeling like a total prick, I look for a girl who appreciates me as much as I appreciate her

Looks:Cute/Hotness always come first too guys, its shallow but its true

Like a guy will be like ''oh look at that girl , she has nice eyes'' or something. Then personality, which is like 7/10 what guys like in girls.

Because looks wear off after a while. 3/10 is looks

that's staggering and that i will relate to it. You needless to say choose somebody who may rejoice with your type heartedness. i'm particular we are able to all discover that different a million/2 sooner or later. thank you for sharing this! "those sensible moments that don't choose any money to acquire, yet basically a feeling heart to admire ..." Peace.

personality has to be good, i like a sweet caring smile, and also i want her to be interested in some of the things i like, not all just a few. being attractive helps, dint mean to be shallow or anything, just putting that out there, i want her to like the outdoors, and just to cuddle up and watch movies with, have fun, sexy, caring, or ridiculous conversations, and i want her to feel happy when she is with me

A grasp of the English language.

everyone says personality is important and it is but you have to be attractive enough to get a guys attention in the first place........also i seem to fall for girls who are more outgoing because im really shy at first

Well good looks, cute, smart, sense of humor, good personality, Someone u can have good time with, nice body

personality is very important. but i wont date a very ugly girl with a good personality

• hmmmmm

personality and looks, but as you like the girls personality more, you begin to see her better "looks" and less of her flaws, u kno?

good at making sandwich's and cleaning up after herself.

BIG breasts and a tight pussy