Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How did Barack Hussein Obama beat a rape charge in 1978?

Barack Hussein Obama was arrested and charged with the rape of a white woman in Chicago in 1978. How did he get out of it?

Update:

Barack Hussein Obama has been bribing the media to keep it quiet.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

They deported him back to Kenya.

But obviously it didn't work.

• 1) No Candidate for ANY Public Office could keep something like that from coming out during the election.

2) If it had any basis in fact FOX news would have had it all over after the Democratic Convention.

3) Since even FOX won't touch this you can guarantee that it is fake.

SOURCE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know if that is true but its difficult to doubt now knowing what we are learning about Obama.

However it was proven that Obama was a bi-sexual for years with many eye witnesses to testify and why did this all get put under the carpet?

• 1 decade ago

A google search for "Obama rape chicago" and "Obama rape arrest" produces nothing whatsoever to support your allegation. In 1978 Obama was at high school in Hawaii.

I conclude you are a liar

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes because the attackers were led by the New Black Panthers and armed with Fast and Furious Weapons

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Haven't heard this one. While I really hate Obama (policies) this is over the top. Bill Clinton was accused of rape.

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!
  • Rayne
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If this were true, he would have been 17 at the time...As a minor, his record would have been expunged and you wouldn't know about it...

Also, minors aren't usually charged as adults unless a murder takes place...The law is much more lenient on minors

Making things up (no matter which side you're on) weakens your credibility and position...There are plenty of legitimate reasons to disapprove of what he's doing now, focus on that...Obama and the Dem-controlled congress are raping the taxpayers, that one's for real

BTW, It was Bill Clinton who was accused of rape in 1978:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/1999/feb/20/clinto...

• JerH1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Please stop making things up. Or, if you insist on doing so, please make them even mildly believable - in 1978 Obama was a high school student in Honolulu and had never been to Chicago.

• 1 decade ago

The one occupying the Oval Office didn't... that was his dad, and it wasn't chicago, it was in Paris, and he just went back to kenya.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

McCain's campaign worked 24/7 for months and failed trying to find legitimate dirt on Obama.

I just googled this charge and found nothing.

Until you provide a source for this, we all know you're full of it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Political connections?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.