Michael Jackson or Prince.?

okay so every one knows that there there are a lot of musical rivalrys. I know of another famous one that escaladed to the death of both Notorious B.I.G and Tupac Shakur. Michael Jackson and Prince are another rivalry. I personally think Michael Joseph Jackson and Prince are uncomparable. Like comparing a $40... show more okay so every one knows that there there are a lot of musical rivalrys.
I know of another famous one that escaladed to the death of both Notorious B.I.G and Tupac Shakur.

Michael Jackson and Prince are another rivalry. I personally think Michael Joseph Jackson and Prince are uncomparable. Like comparing a $40 dollar steak to a chicken nugget from the 99 cent menu.
Michael Jackson - 40 dollar steak
Prince - 99 cent chicken nugget.

Michael Jackson has won 197 major awards for his music and his. not including all his humanitarian awards. Prince has won 33 major awards.
Michael Jackson has never publically bashed on Prince. He told and interveiwer after hearing about Prince's comments about himself," i have... i feel no need to attack a fellow artist because real artists don't have to do that."

Michael Jackson's music will be remembered forever. I think Prince is okay. But Michael is untouchable. He was givin' the 1st plaque in the MTV. POP HALL OF FAME. Prince, to my knowlege has not been givin any plaque.

Michael Jackson was just that dude. People are always gonna gun for the person on top. Much respect to Prince, but I've always pefered MJ's music, and only a handful of songs from Prince, but that's a matter of preference. Michael Jackson was the total package: singer, songwriter, musician, dancer, performer, entertainer.
Michael will continue to moonwalk thru our hearts.

tell me who you liked better. No need to be rude or ugly about it.
And in honor of michael jackson's death, anyone who says anything ugly or rude, or disrespectful, they will be reported, and deal with some serious hate from me.
To be fair, don't be hateful to Prince either.
Update: so far

mj- 4
prince- 0
haha mj your winning!! yaya