Why did the chicken cross the road?

:)

be clever.

• daizyh
    Favorite Answer

It was Fryday. :P

I've done a lot of research on the subject.. After 13 years of Interviewing the most important chickens all around the world I could never find an answer. Then on fall of 2008 I met the chief of an Indian tribe, He told me that on Mount Everest in Angola, there lives a Chicken, he told me to find that chicken and ask her. So I went there, it was tough getting there, after 5 days of climbing those mountains I got to the top and there was a little dog house where the chicken lived, I knocked on the door, and there was the chicken, probably on her 80's, she invited me in, offered me a cup of tea, and I asked a feel questions to her, then finally I asked her "Why did the chicken cross the road?" She lights a joint, looks at me and says "to get to the other side of course!"

it didn't the road crossed the chicken

He was a rooster but always a hen at heart. :)

Cross dressing bird

to find u lol its foster farms i saw him!!!!!! he crossed the road

to get away from his b*tching wife screaming "why the hell is he crossing the road!" ;p

peer pressure

if it is not dying today by a car . it will die tomorrow by a fire

to show the blonde how

to show the londe how, lol. cuz the chicken is a bad *** and does wat it wants. cuz it like obama.