Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Alice In Wonderland Rave Outfit? []Re-post[]?

Sorry re-posting i didn't get any good answers..

so yeah.. i"m going to a rave in about two weeks and i still don't know what to wear.. it is Alice in wonderland theme any cool unique ideas for what to wear?? I don't have that much money to spend at this point :/ so something that doesn't cost that much money.would be awesome.

x...Thanks :D

Favorite Answer

okok...im gonna go mad here :)

Ok. this is depending on who youre gonna wanna be so ill give you 2 that my friends were once before and ill rave them up a bit for you.

queen of hearts or whateverrrrr...

-back comb your hair. make it messy and mad. maybe put a couple of black heart clips in it too

-you could wear like a bright red top, and then get some old white fabric and cut out a rounded off rectangle like a card. get some black fabric and cut out a heart to fit inside the card. put it on the red shirt, sew Queen of Hearts underneath the card. and then outline the card leaving like a 1cm gap before the edge of the card, do this rim in like a neon orange colour. the writing of queen of hearts could also be in neon orange or something. wear a black waistcoat underneath??

- wear black shorts underneath or a black tight skirt. you could then slatter that with neon paints, or just paint on 3 small hearts in a diagonal line in 3 different colors on one of the corners of the bottom of the skirt.

- wear either neon tights or just normal tights and shoes- doesn really matter. maybe plimsoles with bright laces??

-eye makeup dark and mysterious. red lipstick. and then get some neon facepaint and use 3 different colours or 2 to do streaks up your cheeks ,like army.you know what i mean!

alice in wonderland...

- again backcomb your hair. put some like daisys in your hair too would be pretty cool

- wear a bright blue strap top, blue tutu skirt, try borrowing one off a friend? wear like a white apron over it maybe, splatter that in neon paints.

-neon tigts, or white tights.

-light pretty and glittery makeup, and again do the same neon swipes up the cheek!!

Hope i helped, message me for any more ideas x

a million. in specific situations haha, in specific situations i'm going to look interior the mirror and that i'll be like oh i glance sturdy. (commonly whilst my hair is straightened) different situations i'm going to think of no longer lots haha. many times I don;t think of i glance undesirable although 2. Nope, till i for my area can not wai 3. i such as you, my boyfriend (we've been at the same time for merely approximately 2 years now) 4. What? I actual have my acquaintances and oldsters in my contacts 5. Oct 12 6. What? i'm many times in no way absent 7. 6hrs 8. some perfect acquaintances (3), my boyfriend and then I actual have college acquaintances (acquaintances i do never see and hardly communicate with outdoors of school) 9. I actual have an somewhat sturdy courting with my mom. She's like a chum besides as my mom. My dad, no longer lots haha. in specific situations ok, in specific situations no longer 10. Umm, i do no longer undergo in techniques 11. specific and no. A 17 300 and sixty 5 days previous is a new child, bit tecnically a teenager. So specific and no. 12. incredibly super 13. What?... 14. Prodigy by skill of Marie Lu (marvelous e book) 15. another day sixteen. sixteen (haha quantity sixteen, age sixteen) 17. no longer likely. each so commonly i'm going to placed on mascara yet thats approximately it 18. No thought 19. whilst somebody pisses me off sufficient, yet I don;t get that mad easily 20. i elect to be a director 21. i may well be somewhat mad

I think you go as Alice (dress like a twelve year old in a bright blue dress with white tights), though the Mad Hatter does get to wear a wacky suit and a cool top hat.

If it isn't a costume thing (just a theme), find a way to get a hooka smoking caterpillar decal for a t-shirt or something like that. Or just a shirt that says "I took the blue pill".

Google the white peacock lolita.

Any of those dresses would be awesome for a rave and they're fairly inexpensive, around $60- $80. That's really not bad for a costume, you're going to have to spend a little money if you don't want to look bad.

Oh... do the Cheshire Cat. Get like a cute little pink and purple dress and some purple ears and a tail ( you can use fabric paint). Maybe try and find pink and pruple striped knee high socks to go with it. It'll look more like a costume though.

Alice inwondeland is a great idea. If you have a date dress him up as the chesire cat. He always smiles.

assuming that you wouldn't want anything bulky.. (who would want something bulky at a rave??) mm.. you could try tie dyeing your shirt black and white? is that possible?.. then wear some checkered black and white pants

what about a naughty rabbit costume