To whom should I complain?

Do you know about ECFMG? ECFMG is an Education commission for foreign medical graduates...like me, we considered IMG, international medical graduate...ECFMG is sponsor for IMGs who want to pass the US medical exams and get the ECFMG certificate. There are four US medical license exams, USMLE, step 1, 2 CK and... show more Do you know about ECFMG?

ECFMG is an Education commission for foreign medical graduates...like me, we considered IMG, international medical graduate...ECFMG is sponsor for IMGs who want to pass the US medical exams and get the ECFMG certificate. There are four US medical license exams, USMLE, step 1, 2 CK and CS, and step 3....For getting the ECFMG certificate and being eligible to apply for residency program one has to pass step, STEP 2 CS and CK....each exam is a one day exam and you have to pay$ 800-1200...and it is the same for the US medical graduate too....but the point is that after getting the certificate for IMG, they face lots of discriminations. First of all the type of visa...Second the year of graduation, third having US experience....all the programs considered these parameters and prefer a fresh US citizen medical graduate...and you cannot find these information till you come here and spend lots of money and at least one year of your time! Along this there are many companies which have thriving business, like test pre schools, those which promise to writ you personal statement letter or sell IMG FRIENDLY programs lists...Clerkships courses for getting the US clinical experience and the probability of getting the recommendation letters....My question is if we, IMGs, are not good and accepted why in the first place ECFMG certification and all these craps are there? If the US programs do not need us why they give us this false hope that after expending a fortune and our time, we should face all these discriminations? Who is responsible? The only thing that I have been told before starting this hell was that " you need just get high scores in USMLE" OK I got 99 in step one and two and 90 in step 3...then I've been told that your year of graduation is more than 10 years so it is a negative point, your visa status is , f-1, is a negative point as mostly programs do not like to deal with visa issues, then I've been told that I do not have the US clinical experience, then I've been told that I'm overqualified because I'm already a pathologist with 10 years experience, so what a program can afford me! I really do not understand that if the exams are kind of tool to evaluate our knowledge and age does not matter, why the year of graduation is important? I do not understand that a foreigner how could have the US green card or permanent residency? And the ECFMG certificate is what for?