Anyone know any ways to download music straight to your iphone, via 3G or wifi?

Ok so I am looking for a way to download music straight to my Iphone VIA wifi or 3G, i've tried a few things and here's what dosen't work so dont bother posting them here. Dtunes, the main page they give you for music does not work currently, so dtunes is out unless someone knows another site you can... show more Ok so I am looking for a way to download music straight to my Iphone VIA wifi or 3G, i've tried a few things and here's what dosen't work so dont bother posting them here.

Dtunes, the main page they give you for music does not work currently, so dtunes is out unless someone knows another site you can add in dtunes other the seeq page.

Mew Pro, this isnt a fre way to add music you must pay for there services and they do not have a very large selection.

So basically i need a way to download music straight for the net to my phone, using my phone, i could use things like limewire, but those also run the risk of viruses, and trojans, and such, and dont bother arguing they dont, im a computer tech, i know my programs!

So anyone got any ideas?