Feeling guilty...really guilty....help please?

okay so this happened a while back, but i still feel kinda guilty about it. i dunno why though. i'm 23 (almost 24), this is going to be my second year teaching. this past year, in march, my wife and i went to Ft. Lauderdale for a vacation. we did some...dirty....stuff. ;) when i went back [to school] the... show more okay so this happened a while back, but i still feel kinda guilty about it. i dunno why though.
i'm 23 (almost 24), this is going to be my second year teaching.
this past year, in march, my wife and i went to Ft. Lauderdale for a vacation. we did some...dirty....stuff. ;)
when i went back [to school] the next week, i felt really guilty around the students...i dunno why....i just kept thinking "last week at this time these "innocent" kids were here in school....and i was drinking and doing it with my wife."
i do also feel guilty about the whole drinking thing...
i know someone will say "well, teachers should have lives outside of school too" or "you an adult why should you feel guilty about doing adult things"
i don't know why...
think there's a reason i feel guilty?
Update: i know it's wrong section but P&S gets the best answers
Update 2: Josh El Tiburon (i get that right?)
it was more than a minute of "sex"
it was more like an hour of dirty sex.
and neither of us cried...we passed out (from the drinking)
Update 3: Lizzy-
yes, my wife and I both grew up in strict Catholic families. we aren't as religious as our parents, but we do go to church.

i think i'm gonna do a confession soon, maybe i'll feel better?