how do i deal with this probem with racist teacher?

it was the end of the yr and i was signing in my textbook. then the teacher said the number in my book isnt the numb that she signed me. im positive its the book she gave me becuase i even wrote my name in it the first time she gave me it. we had other probs before and shes had many probs with other students. i really think shes racist but now i gotta pay 67$ when i kno it is my book. my mom's jus gonna argue in the office and not pay.r they gonna hyer the price later on or something? if you've been thru a type of prob like this before or figure something i could do plzz let me kno

i say racist becuase she picks on students alot. its not specifically this cause but from what i've been through throughout the year. even my friends suspect it too:/

Favorite Answer

I hate racist teachers.I wouldn't pay it.

Picking on students does not make her a racist unless she picks on students of a certain race or has made racist statements.

You should learn the meaning of racist perhaps before you accuse people, more likely she is a bully, but you cannot call her a racist if she hasn't made any remarks or if you have no evidence of her being racist for that matter, it is a serious accusation

On the other hand you could be not telling the whole story, you could easily be cheeky or rude in class for what we know

She sounds annoying but I don't see what she did that was racist. She's probably just confused and arrogant and uncaring.

Edit: Just because she picks on students a lot doesn't mean she's a racist unless she targets those of a particular race. Could be she's just mean to all races.

I don't think racism is involved. It sounds like she is just a crotchety old biddy.

Tell the teacher that since the book is in your possession it is up to her to prove it isn't yours. Demand more than just her saying so.

If she has no evidence, it is just her word against yours. If you phrase it in that manner the school may just let it go.

How do you know she is racist?

Maybe she just doesn't like you.

Why does everything have to be about racism nowadays?

• James

I think the teacher is mistaken and stubborn. I don't think the is an example of racism.

Yea,

She must be a racist since she has never taught you how to spell 'PROBLEM'

smash an old egg in her desk

give her an apple