KP asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

im skinny and fat??? help!?

i'm skinny, and fat. my stomach is skinny, but i have thunder thighs. how do i slim my thighs while not buying products????

• wfy24
    Favorite Answer

Don't buy no product that is waste of money.

you should do Squats Do about 100 squats ( it will be intense but you can start with 80 squats, make 4 sets of 25 or 4 sets of 20) rest 2 mins in b/w each set, to rest it will make 100 squats easy to go by.

Squats shape your thighs, make them leaner, good for hip area and butt.

Lunges are good for thighs too. Longer leaner muscles.

you should also do about 30 min cardio 4 times a week if want to see results faster, 1-2 months and you will see great results if you stick to your work out!

Good luck

Source(s): personal experience

Hi I am also 5'2" and believe me 7stone 9 pounds is slim. Don't try to lose weight as your are 13 and your body is developing and you could do it some serious damage by dieting. Trust me you really don't need to lose weight. You may have a problem with self image and believe me no amount of weight loss will make you feel better, you've got to figure out what's making you feel like this otherwise you'll be heading for an eating disorder faster then you can say anorexia!

the only way to loose fat is to eat less calories and burn more, however you don't want to burn sugar so you showed do exercises that burn fat. A good way to make sure you are burning fat not sugar is to monitor your breathing, and if you are able to speak during the exercise then you are burning fat, if you are breathing so hard you can't speak you are burning sugar. Jogging, speedwalking, swimming, biking are all great aerobic exercises that will help you lose fat.

Google "tummywatcher" The website has a calorie calculator tool for various exercises. Also you can find out what your ideal body weight is, based on your height, age, and gender.

The website also has five foods to fight hunger and other helpful tips as well as ab exercise videos you can follow.

sorry to tell you but some people have small thighs and others have big thighs you have very strong legs dont worry about it

Source(s): meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Walk more often

Thighs are always the fatter part of the leg, it helps provide energy for your leg muscles

how the h*ll can u be skinny and fat

work out

ur thighs are smalller than mine!!!! u have sticks as legs, u are a stick!

Ugh! Me too!!! Sorry can't help!!