are these classes okay?..?

i am about to be a freshmen in a community college and i plan to transfer to cal state northrige when i complete my 60 credits at the community college i am about to enter. i am thinking about taking communication studies 101, english 101, philosophy 101, geology 101, and anthropology 101 because i need 39 units of general education to transfer.......

And after i complete my 39 credits what classes would i take to complete the 60 c

2 Answers

  • Tim
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You could take some math and psychology. Mostly it depends on what type of degree you are going for.

  • 1 decade ago

    It will depend on what degree you want to pursue. You will want to take courses that will transfer into the degree program you want, otherwise, you would have wasted time.

    Your best bet is to talk with a counselor at your community college who is knowledgeable about Cal State @ Northridge or contact the university itself and see if they have a list of courses that will transfer from your community college (some universities have such lists depending on if your community college is close by).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.